Stay up to date with the latest technology using Digital Magazine from PCWorld. Available as individual copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com — the most important news, key product reviews, and most useful features and instructions — curated by Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well as for desktops and other tablets.
In the September issue
This month, meet a laptop that wants you to disassemble it. We showcase the best ready-made computers from the AMD Ryzen APU. See our picks for the best online markets for used devices. Learn how to check your laptop’s battery status.
Among other highlights:
- News: Meet the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3. Also, fix the Windows 11 Start menu with a simple new Stardock app
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Review: A killer 1080p graphics card with pandemic prices
- HP Elite Folio Review: Extraordinary mobility at a price
- Seagate Firecuda 530 Review: It’s very, very fast
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 Review: Small camera with good image quality
- Here’s how: 3 hacks to evaluate the best technique offers. How to turn your iPad into a real laptop replacement. How to install fonts in windows 10
Watch: Once upon a time, Intel’s NUC games were too small to play on their own. This is not the case with the Beast Canyon, which is about the size of an eGPU case. This complicates the high cost.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
You can now read any subscription issues through a browser on your Mac or PC. Just follow this link. Click on the icon in the upper right corner (arrow box). Existing app users should click “Already have an account?” under the registration form, and then log in with the program credentials for the PCWorld digital log. From there, you will have access to all the questions included in your subscription. Visit using the Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline reading (or on the big screen).
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and immediately start reading the current problem.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? By subscribing to PCWorld you will get access to a digital log on any number of devices. Subscribe today!
Do you have problems with your subscription or question? Please send us an email to email@example.com.