Creating this product is a long time. “Your Heart” started buzzing about it four years ago, but their ready-to-squeeze dough for pancakes and waffles is finally ready to take off. Rocket Cakes is a quick vegan and gluten-free solution for a hot breakfast that can now be put on the table.
Follow your heart
Each squeeze bottle yields more than a dozen 3-inch pancakes or about four full-size waffles. According to the company, their short stacks are light and fluffy. But you will be the judge! Once you buy and try this dough, leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: filtered water, organic corn flour, organic white rice flour, organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic millet, sodium lactate, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate [sodium bicarbonate, palm oil, palmitic acid], monocalcium phosphate, corn starch), organic natural vanilla flavoring, organic potato starch, organic corn starch, sea salt, xanthan gum, organic quinoa flour and organic spices.
Food (3 (3-inch) pancakes): 210 calories, 4 g fat, 41 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar (includes 4 g added sugar), 3 g protein. *
More comments on allergens
Follow Your Heart is very transparent about the allergens for each of their products. Rocket cake batter is made on common equipment with some of the highest allergens, including dairy. But the company follows allergen protocols to prevent cross-contamination. Contact them for more information.
More facts about “Your Heart”
- Price: $ 6.99 per 18 ounce bottle
- Availability: Rocket cakes “Your Heart” can be purchased at specialty natural food stores and through vegan online stores such as PlantX and GTFO. It’s vegan. They are working to expand the distribution.
- Certificates: Use your heart.
- Dietary notes: According to Ingredients, Rocket Cake Dough Follow Your Heart is a dairy-free / non-dairy product, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan-free, and vegetarian. *
- For more product information: Visit the Follow Your Heart website at followyourheart.com.
* Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement before use. Ingredients, processes and labeling can be changed at any time for any company or product. Contact your company to discuss their manufacturing processes if cross-allergen contamination is possible for you. All foods are exposed to some degree of risk of cross-contamination with allergens. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average reader review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)